The ADM offers certificate courses between three and five days long covering the whole range of publishing and media skills. Most of these courses can also be tailored to your needs and run as in-company events.
Executive Management Programm for Publishers
The “Publishing Manager ADM”
- The training programme is specially designed for executives from publishing companies who have already gained experience in a managerial position and wish to review and broaden their knowledge of management and managerial skills. The “Publishing Manager ADM” certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the course.
- The certificate course consists of six management modules covered in ten seminar units.
- The training programme covers all the skills that decision-makers in publishing companies need to be able to master today’s management tasks and the (digital) challenges facing the sector.
- The modular certificate programme enables interested participants to select specific areas on which to concentrate or a special focus on digital content and e-publishing that applies throughout the course.
Creating and Sustaining Competitive Advantage
Business Model Generation
Managing Publishing Strategy
|| Portfolio Management
|Financial Management and Controlling
||Economics for executives
(Digital) Change Management
Making Your Organisation Innovative: Leading and Leveraging the Innovation Potential
Project Management for Executives - Leading Strategic Projects Successfully
|Marketing & Sales
||Strategic Marketing for Executives
|Executive Leadership and Personality
||Leadership for Executives
The ADM also offers the following certificate courses
- Editor / Product Manager
- Digital Product Manager
- Online Marketing Manager
- Social Media Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Sales Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
- Corporate Media Manager
- PR- and Communications Manager
- Website Manager