We can run most of our standard Open Courses for your team, with exercises, references and case studies adapted to suit your business.
Benefits - Why you should choose an In-Company Training
- Materials can be adapted to match your needs.
- Participants work together at a convenient time and place.
- Training can be adapted to look at processes as well as skills.
- Exercises and activities can be specially designed to reflect your company's culture and working practices.
- Team Building: A room full of delegates from different departments can encourage greater team work, awareness and understanding of each other’s role.
We can offer you
- customised content for the in-company training: we can develop training schemes specially adapted to your company’s own goals and processes
- media expertise: we are very familiar with the workflows and the requirements that need to be met in media companies and corporate media departments
- individuality: short courses, workshops, follow ups, coachings – we offer customised packages to meet your employees’ current training requirements and also cover topics of current interest to them
- a proven pool of skilled trainers: we work with a large network of experts from publishing and media houses, trainers and consultants who are not only very experienced, but also up-to-date with the latest developments and issues in the media industry
- training cost saving: the cost per delegate is typically less when compared to sending the same number on to public training courses.
- flexibility: the course dates and way in which the measures are to take place will be planned together with you in a customer-specific manner.