A) Digital Publishing Manager ADM
Digital publishing is often challenging – the projects can vary in length, complexity and scope. However, they offer a unique opportunity for publishers to present new – enhanced – content that can be updated more easily. The Academy’s five-day Digital Publishing Manager will provide you with the skills you need to manage these projects using the very latest technologies. Designed for publishing executives and senior managers, the seminar covers all stages of realizing e-business in publishing houses from strategy development to digital marketing and technical implementation.
In this practical and interactive course, excellent speakers from the e-business and the media industry will share what has been learned by pioneering digital publishers along with techniques and methods that have proven to be profitable.
In short, you will
- Discover the key issues and in-depth information on the latest trends and developments in electronic publishing
- Get an high-level qualification designed for executives and senior managers in publishing houses
- Learn how to implement digital business and revenue models successfully
- Get practical e-solutions tailored to the task areas in publishing houses
- Meet publishing colleagues and e-business experts and benfit from their international experience
// Here you can find detailed information on this course!
B) International Conference Munich
In co-operation with SIPA (the Specialized Information Publishers Association) and VNR Verlag für die Deutsche Wirtschaft
- Experts from the United States and Europe hold talks on and discuss new markets, new technologies and economically viable (online) business models
- The conference is intended for skilled personnel, senior executives, managing directors and other decision-makers from international trade and special-interest publishers
- Being partly interactive, the programme enables participants to exchange information and views on current developments with colleagues from the USA, the UK, Germany, France, Poland, Russia and other countries.
Click here for further information on our earlier conferences
International Conference 2012
SIPA Munich 2012 - Specialized Information Publishing:
From print to tablet publishing − Giving customers the content they need in a format they demand
International Conference 2011
SIPA Munich 2011 - Specialized Information Publishing:
Business-Building Secrets for Specialized Information Publishers
International Conference 2010
SIPA Munich 2010 - Specialized Information Publishing:
Building Profit! Digital Strategies for Success in Today's Specialized Information Marketplace
International Conference 2009
SIPA Munich 2009 - Specialized Information Publishing:
Profiting with New Media, New Markets and New Business Models
C) Projects Arab World - International Training Programmes
The ADM develops innovative, practical training programmes to enhance the qualifications and professional knowledge of management personnel and other staff employed in the national and international publishing sectors.
International Training Programmes for Publishers from the Arab World
- Vocational training project for publishers and management staff in Egyptian publishing houses in Cairo in cooperation with the international department of the Frankfurt Book Fair, the Goethe-Institut Cairo and the Association of Arab Publishers (since 2007)
- Vocational training project for publishers and management staff at Arab publishing houses in Abu Dhabi in co-operation with Kitab and the Goethe-Institut Gulf-Region (since 2009)
- Publishers, Chief Executive Officers and Senior Managers in Arab publishing houses
- Experienced Publishing Staff
- Newcomers to the Publishing Sector
// Examples of programme schedules